Looking for Experienced Express Bulider

Description of your first forum.
johnnapier

Looking for Experienced Express Bulider

Post by johnnapier »

I just recently purchased a Express 2000RG THAT IS 80 to 90% done and 80% to go. Looking for a experienced (prefer Express experience) individual to help complete the plane. Will involve checking, verifying fuselage, wings, empennage, Tail and all controls. The plane in located at KVUO Pearson Airport across from PDX (Portland) in large heated hangar that I rent. Email jnapier18@hotmailcom. 360 798-7204 for more details.
282ex

Re: Looking for Experienced Express Bulider

Post by 282ex »

Hi John, Welcome!

I'm building a Wheeler Express Series 90 Auriga, 90% done, 90% to go, currently out of AWO but I think we're headed south and west to the peninsula. I have a former Glassair and Express employee helping me with mine. He'll be back in November'ish and I may not be resettled before he gets back, might be a good opportunity to have him pivot to you for a bit? PM me if you're interested in more info.
Erik Petersen
Wheeler Express Series 90 Auriga
Sequim, Wa
johnnapier

Post by johnnapier »

Thank you That would be awesome. I’m definitely interested in talking.

John
johnnapier

Post by johnnapier »

28ex
I get this MSG and unable to PM you.
We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.
Could you give me a call at your convienence. 360 798-7204. john.napier@horizonair.com
phil_thomas

Post by phil_thomas »

You should be able to PM now, John. The system keeps new users on a bit of a short leash until they’ve had several interactions but I manually updated your account.
Phil Thomas
Nashville, TN
282ex

Post by 282ex »

Hi John, I emailed you and copied Marshall. He’s pretty booked up and I may not be in position to have him help in November (not diving into hangar drama here).

Keep us posted on your progress!
Erik Petersen
Wheeler Express Series 90 Auriga
Sequim, Wa
Ldavis

Post by Ldavis »

Are there any experienced avionics folks in the Phoenix area looking for work?
Larry Davis
602-478-5075
xprsav8r

Post by xprsav8r »

Good day Larry. I’ve hesitated in responding because I’m not in the Phoenix area, but I’m happy to assist/consult if you’ve got questions.

Roger
713-443-6544