Wheeler Express project For Sale

Description of your first forum.
Sknightflyet

Wheeler Express project For Sale

Post by Sknightflyet »

Wheeler Express project for sale. I had this listed before when I thought I was losing my hanger. Was able to get long term hanger deal worked out and I bought N185WE as it was much farther along, so this project needs a new home. CT tail Wheeler fuselage, wings and wing root fairings , landing gear, engine cowl is heavily modified as previous builders were trying to install a LS engine. I did get the windows polished up, has all 4 seat frames, wheel pants, axles and brakes. Fuselage is set up with brakes on both sets of rudders pedals. The engine mount WAS set up for the LS but welds were terrible and someone wisely cut off the front cradle, still have it but again welds were bad. Builder books, no builder logs. Located at Punta Gorda airport KPGD, I moved fuselage on a U-Haul car trailer super easy to load. Asking $3000 from the Wheeler group. Had a gentleman from TN or GA interested before, sorry lost your information. Hope someone can give this a new home. Message me and I’ll share my contact information, I can take more photos if you need to see something specific. Im getting an error msg when I attempt to add photo, msg me I’ll send you directly.
Thanks Steve