Grove landing gear docs?

Description of your first forum.
pilotniner4

Grove landing gear docs?

Postby pilotniner4 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:55 pm

So I am building a wheeler express ct that I purchased from a guy in texas. I am ready to install Rib R in the left wing. So far this kit has been complete, I inventoried the parts. What I am missing is the install instructions for the Grove gear(aluminum) Rib R, I have the part. I am looking for someone that has the knowledge, or hopefully the documents for the install. I tried calling Composite aircraft tech, but so far no returned calls.

kevin
Site Admin

Re: Grove landing gear docs?

Postby kevin » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:15 am

I don't have any docs for the grove gear, maybe someone will snap a pic and try to work from there.

jchisolm

Postby jchisolm » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:27 pm

I got my gear brackets from Larry Olsen. I'll look and see what documents I have but I think you can use the 2000 docs on installing the gear. I realize the wing is different but I think the gear attach is the same.

You might also try the wayback machine on the net or look for messages in the old forums. If I have some time I'll see what I have saved.
Joe Chisolm
Express CT builder
Marble Falls, Texas

pilotniner4

Postby pilotniner4 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:10 am

So after doing some research it appears that the procedure is the same as the 2000 model. Thanks for the help guys

Return to “Wheeler General Information”