Uni Cloth

Description of your first forum.
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Uni Cloth

Postby jchisolm » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Anyone know what the type of uni cloth used to fabricate the engine mount gussets? I have a piece from a kit that looks to be about 3' x 3' stitched to a thin mat. I've looked at Aircraft Spruce, Wicks, FiberGlast and other but none of their pictures seem to match what I have as far as the stitching goes.
The old CT manual has a wheeler part number of 119-98-243-01 and just calls it uni cloth 36" x 48"
Joe Chisolm
Express CT builder
Marble Falls, Texas

Return to “Wheeler General Information”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests