Wheeler Express Ct project for Sale

Description of your first forum.
JeffD

Wheeler Express Ct project for Sale

Post by JeffD »

My Express CT project is for sale. Wife gets airsick, kids are older and not interested. Don't need 4 places any more. I've got a pretty complete kit for someone to finish.

Wings are getting close to closing, but still need a little bit of work. Need to install new landing gear hardware, add the rib caps prior to close, and finish a few inspection holes. Dual tanks with flush locking fuel caps. Capacitance probes. Fuselage is ready to put the top on, but waiting on that. Firewall, seats, shear webs, rudder hardware installed and finished.

It's getting there, but there are still some parts left! Have engine cowls, seat belts, landing gear, nose gear, wheels, brakes and tires, door hardware and trim, and also wing fairings. The only things that I know it doesn't have is the engine cowl and wing tips. Not too worried about wing tips, there's plenty of wings out there, but not as many full kits.

First $9000 takes it.

Jeff Dingbaum
jdingbaum at gmail dot com
847-275-4204
JeffD

Re: Wheeler Express Ct project for Sale

Post by JeffD »

Just noticed an error in my post. It said that I didn't have engine cowl and wing tips. I have the cowl. I don't have the mount.