FS: 1989 Wheeler Express airframe kit, S-90 non cruciform tail

Description of your first forum.
jct

FS: 1989 Wheeler Express airframe kit, S-90 non cruciform tail

Post by jct »

1989 Wheeler Express airframe kit only with a 1993 Wheeler Express S-90, non cruciform tail section.
I am not the original builder. Much of the construction has been documented. Included with the kit are several boxes comprising: two complete sets of factory build manuals, blue prints, construction photos, marketing brochures/reports/magazines featuring the Wheel Express, hardware/components, and decades of factory news letters. In addition, I can provide a flash drive with extensive documentation regarding the Wheeler Express (electronic factory build manual, CAFE Foundation performance report, etc.).

The Wings, I would estimate to be 90% complete - two fuel cells with dual flush fuel caps per wing - need to bond top/bottom wing halves together to complete. Also close out flap and aileron control surface halves.

Included is a wing cradle to ease transport/storage.

The Fuselage, I would estimate to be 75% complete - the work on the bottom/floor of the inner fuselage is complete and firewall in place - need to bond top fuselage, empennage, and tail control surfaces to the bottom fuselage.

Asking $5,500 obo

Call or email for questions and or photos. Tucker 305-992-8257 or jct377@gmail.com