FS: 1989 Wheeler Express kit w/ S-90 tail

Description of your first forum.
jct

FS: 1989 Wheeler Express kit w/ S-90 tail

Post by jct »

1989 Wheeler Express airframe kit only with a 1993 Wheeler Express S-90, non cruciform tail section.

I am not the original builder. Much of the construction has been documented. Included with the kit are several boxes comprising: two complete sets of factory build manuals, blue prints, construction photos, marketing brochures/reports/magazines featuring the Wheel Express, hardware/components, and decades of factory news letters. In addition, I can provide a flash drive with extensive documentation regarding the Wheeler Express (electronic factory build manual, CAFE Foundation performance report, etc.).

The Wings, I would estimate to be 90% complete - two fuel cells with dual flush fuel caps per wing - need to bond top/bottom wing halves together to complete. Also close out flap and aileron control surface halves, and attach fiberglass main gear legs.

Included is a wing cradle to ease transport/storage.

The Fuselage, I would estimate to be 75% complete - the work on the bottom/floor of the inner fuselage is complete and firewall in place - need to bond top fuselage, empennage, and tail control surfaces to the bottom fuselage.

Asking $5,500 obo.

Tucker 305-992-8257
West Palm Beach, FL
kevin
Site Admin

Re: FS: 1989 Wheeler Express kit w/ S-90 tail

Post by kevin »

A friend also said this was on Barnstormers? Any responses?

Sorry it took so long to get it up here- there was a security update that conflicted with the antispam- I have been getting hundreds of spambots trying to register- I get an email from every registration attempt- so I have been up to my eyebrows.

Anyway, I think I have it fixed now, if you need something urgent send me and email at the admin link-

I will look for a buyer for you.

Kevin Alderman
skypuppy

Re: FS: 1989 Wheeler Express kit w/ S-90 tail

Post by skypuppy »

I'm trying to buy those kits but dang, if circumstances haven't gotten in my way for 3 MONTHS!!! Sheesh!

David